Saturday, January 24, 2009

Carson Won Another Trophy!!!

Carson had a really big day today. He got up at 4am to drive to Berryhill, OK - where ever that is - to compete in a wrestling tournament. I waited hours and finally got my call from Carl about how he was doing. He had won his first four matches - BY PINNING THE KIDS not by points alone. I was so excited!!

Over an hour later I got another phone call and Carson had lost his first match and was put into the losers bracket. Unfortunately that ment no chance at a first place trophy anymore.

Then I waited a couple of more hours to finally hear that he had won four more matches! All but one of them was by pinning the kids - one of them he won by points. He fought his way through the losers bracket and came out on top - he got third place!! My Baby Boy brought home another trophy and was so happy!

Honestly I'm not sure who is more excited - me or him. lol I have text messaged everyone and I mean everyone to let them know. I have also told all of my online friends and now I'm posting it here. I am so proud of him. He did so well.

~* WAY TO GO CARSON *~

No comments:

Post a Comment