Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Brandon Did It - He Did It!!

Brandon and I got up really early this morning and drove to Tahlequah and went straight to the driving examiners office. Leaving early and getting there early we were still seventeenth to sign in. When it was finally his turn I was nervously standing by watching. Then he turned in his test. I watched as she graded it and thought I saw her marking several of his answers wrong. So of course I thought we were going to have to come back and try again. When she called him up to the desk - HE HAD PASSED!!! He had actually only missed one question.

He refuses to let me take his pic with his permit or take a picture of his permit to post for all to see but here is a BIG thumbs up to Brandon. I'm proud of you big guy!



No comments:

Post a Comment