Friday, December 26, 2008

~ Check Out Carson On You Tube ~

I was playing around yesterday and BLAMMO now Carson is on YouTube!!! Okay I'm gonna try to post the links or videos or whatever you do with them. lol

Okay Carson had a total of four matches in this tournament. I was so excited that I forgot to even attempt to video his first match. Here is his second match though...



Here is his third match - I shouldn't ruin the surprise but I have to brag - my baby boy kicks butt! He slams this kid down a couple of times. hee hee



I am in the process of uploading his final winning match now so I will post it soon. Enjoy!

Okay its uploaded - here is the final winning match - watch close cause this kid he is wrestling starts crying about half way through. I know - bad mommy - but hey I was just thrilled he won. It was his first, first place trophy.


Now that I know I can do this I will definitely do more. =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment