Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008 Pictures

So I got a new camera for Christmas so you know there are new pics to share. lol Here are a few....

Ryann on her new scooter that Santa brought her.
~ Way To Go Santa ~


Here is Ryann on her Unicycle that her Papa got her.
She is determined to learn how to ride it!
She can sit still on it already and go just about one turn.
(this pic was taken with my phone so its not as good - sorry)


Ryann modeling off her new outfit from Aunt Kissy, Uncle Jami, Maddie and Oliva. Notice the earrings....
(sorry this is another pic from my phone)


Brandon opening his GRR sleepy pants - yes they match his hair. lol



Carson is all smiles with one of his new movies - Wall-E.
I can't wait to watch this one. =0)


Shawn is getting a kick out of one of his gifts.

Okay so I did get him these pants but even I have to say WOW!

You can't tell me that this boy isn't adorable in his new hat. My lil QT!

Brandon with his new shirt...... Big F, Little F, What Begins with F?

They had so much fun together on the new scooter. Maybe Santa should have brought two. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment