Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Here are the kids the day before Mother's Day at the Chicken Swap Open Air Market. Carson is holding Thumper and Ryann is holding her new lop ear bunny, Sugar.




The Oh so Gorgeous - Carson James giving mommy a pretty smile for Mother's Day. =)


Okay so the funniest thing about this pic of Ryann is - now look closely - she is sitting on the potty! lmao You Go Girl! Here Mommy Happy Mother's Day TOOOOOOT!


Here is the beautiful flower that Carson gave me for Mother's Day. He decorated the cup all by himself. =) I just love that boy!


Carson also made me a coupon book for Mother's Day. It has coupons in it that he filled out himself of things he will do for me. Like doing dishes, playing in his room so I can take a bubble bath. lol


My favorite coupon from his book - Coupon Good for Making Cookies!!! What a sweet boy!


Ryann made me this beautiful card for Mother's Day. It has a nice message inside too. =)


This was attached to the back of Ryann's card. Flower seeds! Now we can plant them together when she comes up next weekend.
All in all I had a nice Mother's Day. Shawn drove to Texas with mom so we didn't fight. Which obviously made it a good day! lol He did wish me a Happy Mother's Day though. I didn't even see Brandon on Mother's Day. sniff sniff He did send me a text message wishing me a Happy Mother's Day though. Gotta love teenagers. hee hee

The kids and I went to the Market and tried to sell some cookies but everyone was elsewhere for Mother's Day. I didn't think it would be a good day for the Market but since they were open we thought we would try. Carson and Ryann each came home with a new bunny rabbit. So we now have a pair of New Zealand Bunnies to go with our Lop Eared Bunnies.

When we got home Carson and Ryann took me out for dinner at Carlos Montez.

I had a wonderful Mother's Day - I hope everyone else did too!!

Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment